Sunday, January 19, 2014

Daddy's an Angel

I think Casey's brother said this very well. Thank you everyone for what you have done and continue to do to help!

"My dear youngest brother Casey Wheeler passed away at 2:30 a.m. today. I am so thankful for the love and support that has been shown to me and my family during this hard time in our lives. We love Casey so much! He fought his battle with cancer more courageously than anyone I know. He will always be a great example of faith and determination to us all. He will be in our hearts forever. Please continue to keep his wife Angie and their two beautiful children in your prayers. We are thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and His plan. I know I will see my brother again someday!"
- Brant Wheeler

2 comments:

  1. Rob and I will remember Casey as a warrior who fought so hard for his life, his family and his faith out of unending love and unbending will. We will miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, Dr. Brannick Riggs and I send our love to you and your family. Our hearts ache for you....but we too are grateful for the Fathers plan and have felt His overwhelming love as the veil has been thin in our home the last few days. today we brought home our brand new baby girl.....together brannick and I have shed tears of immense joy and tears of immense sadness. birth and death, both required for our earthly experience and return home but both surrounded by such different feelings and emotions. our hearts are full. Casey was a warrior, a man of courage and we love him. Dr. Riggs sends his love and once again wants you to know he is available if you need anything. We love you.

    Dr. Brannick and Juli Riggs

    ReplyDelete