Saturday, January 18, 2014

Quick Saturday Morning Post

Casey continues to get more and more tired, a lot less responsive, continued irregular breathing, and his vitals are changing more. He still seems to be comfortable though and thats good.

Here's two quick, sweet stories for you.

Multiple times throughout the last week or so Max has said something very important, "I'm going to miss daddy because he's going to be an angel soon. But I'm going to miss daddy." I'm glad that he's been able to understand that little bit about what's happening so it will help him in the future.

This morning Tenley went to give her daddy his morning kisses. After three kisses, Casey moaned trying to talk to her. Tenley and her honest kid self said, "Mommy, daddy's purring! He likes my kisses,"and then continued to give him multiple more.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you know this, but your family's never far from Rob's or my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete